Friday 2 January 2015

Happy New Year and a Raw Choc recipe


Wow.

It has been ages since I've done a post. Sorry bout that. ekk.
I'll do a quick update for you.
Life has been fairly much the same, netball season finished, I started a business called 'The Organic Unbakery' where I make raw paleo treats that are gluten free, grain free, dairy free, refined sugar free and egg free. So that, along with the hectic schedule of having a 4 year old and 1 year old, has prevented me from dedicating much time to the blog. my bad, sorry.
Pip's off to school this year, so I'm hoping I might have a bit more time to dedicate to the blog. Hoping....

So this year I have some big goals to achieve, both personally and business wise. I'm looking forward to being more creative, finding balance in my life and learning a ton of new information in the world of health and nutrition.



 Here's a couple of pics of my creations from The Organic Unbakery.

and my little cherubs...




Best share a recipe with you while you're here!



Raw Chocolate

Ingredients
1/2 cup cacao butter
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup of maple syrup (more or less to taste)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
pinch of salt 
You will need-
Pot of simmering water
Heat proof bowl
Spatula
Chocolate moulds or pattie cases (whatever you want your chocolate to go in)
Method
Gently melt together the cacao butter and maple syrup It's just as easy to pop a heat proof bowl over a small pot of just simmering water. (I use my thermomix on 37 degree spd 2 until melted so it's still 'raw')
once melted, stir in the cacao powder, vanilla and salt.
pour into moulds and pop in the freezer to set.

I like to add in some nuts and coconut for a bit of crunch.
Hope you enjoy!
Clair



No comments :

Post a Comment